Greetings, gumshoes! As we near a break in our biggest case yet, we’re going to need some help gathering up materials for our official gumshoe guidebook. We’re specifically asking for fan-made artwork and advertising! Per P.I. regulations, we’ll be handing one out to everycreature attending through your standard-issue electronic devices. Paperback versions will be delivered through the postal service to those who purchased our Spirit Sponsor and Alicorn detective packages.
- Content should restricted to the equivalent of a “PG” movie rating
- No sexual themes, excessive violence and gore, or references to drugs or alcohol
- Symbols or references of hate and intolerance will not be permitted and may result in a ban from future submissions
- Files should not exceed a maximum canvas size of 6000 x 6000 pixels and a maximum file size of 10 MB
- We accept files in the following image formats: JPG, PNG, TIFF, PSD, AI, SVG and BMP
Our art gallery was emptied after a previous case, so we’ll need fresh ones to fill the blank space in the office. Send in your best pieces of any creature you wish: from the shows, comics, or even those of your own creation! A link to your SFW gallery or social media is highly encouraged!
Any artwork that you submit must be yours; if you are submitting on behalf of another artist, you must include written permission from the original artist. In addition, please refrain from using official MLP artwork, including recreations.
If you’re a small business or artist in need of promotion, we have room for you! We have the following sizes available (prices are in CAD):
- Quarter Page: 6 x 2.375 in – $20
- Half Page: 6 x 4.75 in – $30
- Full Page: 6.625 x 10.187 in – $50
- For full page submissions, we recommend a file with at least 6.875 x 10.425 in for a clean cut.
Use this form to send in your artwork or ad! You will need to provide a shareable link to the file.
Payment instructions will be sent upon receipt of your ad.
Submissions will close on Tuesday, January 5th, 2021 at 11:59 PM PST
Questions, comments or concerns can be directed to [email protected]